- Printer the output information from the computer onto a paper.
- Printer is general used to print text, graphical information.
Printer divided two category: – Impact Printer and Non-Impact Printer
- Impact Printer
- Can Print a Character
- Low-Cost useful for bulk printing.
Impact Printer either following types
- Dot Matrix Printer
- Speed of lies between 200 and 600 character per second.
- Resolution ranges from 72 to 360 dpi.
- Normally used two sizes 80 column printer and 132 column printer
- This printer can print alphanumerical (अङ्क र अक्षर दुबै) character, special character, chart and graphs.
- They can print only black and white.
- This printer are commonly used for printing in application like payroll and accounting.
- Daisy wheel Printer
- it’s is sold font character print.
- It’s printer are can only print text (no graphic)
- Non-Impact Printer
- Fast and quieter than impact printer
- High quality output
Non-Impact Printer either following types
- Ink-jet Printer
- Resolution ranges more than 500 dpi.
- They produce high quality text and graphic.
- Laser Printer
- The laser printer can print 5-24 page of text per minute.
- Resolution ranges from 400 to 1200 dpi.
- They are fast and expensive than impact printer.