Six dimnesion of quality according to UNICEF: Quality learner, Quality process, Quality environment, Quality content, Quality outcomes and Quality responsiveness.
Four pillars of Education According to UNESCO : Learning to know, learning to do, learning to be and learning to live together
According to Dr. Basudev Kafle: 1) Teacher 2) Textbook/ instructional materials 3) Learning environment 4) school improvement 5) Management and capacity building.
- Four pillars of Education: Learning to know, Learning to do, Learning to be and Learning to live together.
- Adding Value rather than being value neutral.
- School Effectiveness, efficiency of the system, Students’ achievement.
- SBM, Transparency, Accountability, Responsibility, Responsiveness, Good governance.
- Buttom up approach
- 3C : Capacity, Culture and Customer
A. Input Indicators:
- Teacher- qualification, Training, Motivation, Dedication etc.
- Student- readiness, Motivation, desires, age etc
- Curriculum- Contextual, lifeskill based, vocational, Technology use etc.
- Management Infrastructures- Man, Money, Materials, Methods, Monitoring mechanism, Motivation, message, Information etc.
- Physical Facilities- Classrooms, Buildings, Lab, Toilet, Library, Playground, Furnitures, water supply
- following Acts, Rules and Regulations,
- Decentralized Educational Management,
- Effective School Leadership,
- Accountability, Responsibility, Transparency and Responsiveness
- Institutional Memory, EMIS
- Monitoring, Evaluatioan and Supervision
- Financial Procedures, Administrative Procedures
- Time on Task (School Opening Days, Class Hours, time Used for teaching etc.)
C. Output/Outcome Indicators:
- Achievement Level
- Customers’ Satisfaction
- Consumption of products in world of work
- Cycle Completion Rate
More Information Watch This Video