Wednesday, April 8, 2020
Home > Education > Shikshyak Sewa Aayog Tayari Set 4

Shikshyak Sewa Aayog Tayari Set 4

Shikshak Sewa Aayog

More than 2000 Objective Online Questions

Similarly in our Question Bank we have more than two thousands of objective questions. These questions are equally important for TSC all level. We suggest you all to go through these objective questions as well.

How to Write Effective Answer in Shikshak Sewa Aayog?

This is always a burning issue. Every candidate wants to present the effective answer in the exam. But they are looking for some clue to make the answer more effective. As you know that this teacher service commission Nepal exam is very much competitive each candidate must give extra ordinary answer. Nearly one candidate gets chance from thousand candidates. Hence very good preparation and unique answering style is need in this exam.

TSC Online Application Count

The teacher service commission has requested more than two thousand 25,000 applicants for demanding about thirty thousand teachers. The Commission has prepared preparations for the open competition for about six years. According to the provisions of the constitution, the examination of 75 percent internal examination has been taken last week and the time has been given for the first time in order to apply for the remaining 25 percent open.

Leave a comment

Kaji Acharya
Kaji is a Content writer, tech lover, Web Development, Photography & Video Editor. Other than that I like reading novels and watching anime's in my free time.

3 thoughts on “Shikshyak Sewa Aayog Tayari Set 4

  1. What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me. Good job.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

%d bloggers like this: