Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   About Us   Contact Us  

Preparation of advertisement of Teacher Service Commission

Published on 22/01/2021
Join Our Social Media      

 

ad space

The Teachers Service Commission is preparing to open and promote about 15,000 advertisements for teacher posts this year.

The commission is going to invite advertisements for 14,752 posts at the primary level, lower secondary level, and secondary level.

Accordingly, there are 2,691 promotion and 12,061 open posts. The commission is preparing to open advertisements for a total of 2,691 posts including 384 in the first tier, 1,325 in the second tier, 69 in the first tier, 364 in the lower tier II, 99 in the first tier, 450 in the tertiary second tier. Is

Of this, 25% will be divided on the basis of internal competitive examination (written) and 75% on the basis of performance appraisal, said Sudarshan Marhattha, spokesperson of the Teachers Service Commission.

Similarly, the commission is preparing to open advertisements for 9,106 posts in primary level III, 1,913 in lower secondary, and 1,042 in secondary subjects for a total of 12,061 posts.

55% of the vacancies will be open and the remaining 45% will be inclusive. In addition, the number will be divided at the rate of 33% on behalf of women, 27% on behalf of Adivasi Janajati, 22% on Madhesi quota, 9% on Dalit, 5% on disability, and 4% on the basis of 45%.

ad space

Out of the 33% of women, 3% are Dalit women and 2% are Muslim women, spokesperson of the Teachers Service Commission and Information Officer Sudarshan Marhattha told Khabar Education.

He also said that the decision made by the Teachers Service Commission would be the final decision in the rules of the Teachers Service Commission. Similarly, the spokesperson of the Teachers Service Commission, Maratha, informed that the commission is preparing to open the advertisement as per the instructions of the officials including the chairperson of the Teachers Service Commission.

Leave a Comment

Related Post

© copyright 2016-2021 | All rights reserved by Sajilo Sanjal Power by KAJI

%d bloggers like this: