1. Permanent Account Number is a unique 9 digits number, which is issued to all the taxpayers and TDS withholding agents throughout the kingdom. Online PAN Application Registration in Nepal. recognizes each taxpayer or TDS holding agent uniquely countrywide.
2. PAN is compulsory to process taxpayers portal or TDS withholding agents using the Computer and online systems.ad space
3. PAN is allotted only once in the lifetime of a taxpayer or TDS withholding agent. It never changes.
Nepal government compulsory made an Online PAN Application Registration in Nepal Job Employee. Fiscal year 2076/077 According to the budget of the Personal Permanent Account Number PAN is compulsory to the salary.
1. Given Below Step Follow Now Apply PAN
2. Open Inland Revenue Department official website. http://www.ird.gov.np
3. Click Service of Taxpayer Portal
4. Joint Taxpayer application registration system your personal data registration.ad space
5. Get submission number and open PAN application form fill of all details this from and click save button
6. Recheck and submit your PAN application form.
7. print our PAN Application slip
1. Fill in the Application for Permanent Account Number (PAN) form plus Annex 1 and Annex 2 and submit it along with the documents to your Inland Revenue Department Office.
2. An inland revenue Department official vets your application with regard to correctness and completeness.
3. If found correct and complete, you will receive a Temporary Account Number Registration Certificate. It is valid for 3 months.
4. Fetch your Permanent Account Number (PAN) Registration Certificate” and your PAN Card from your Inland Revenue Department Office within 3 months.ad space