Privacy Policy   Disclaimer   About Us   Contact Us  

NEB Grade 12 Examination Results 2077 Published

Published on 02/02/2021
Join Our Social Media      

ad space

 

The National Examination Board has made public the results of class 12. A meeting of the examination board held in the morning has made the results public.

Three lakh 10 thousand three hundred and sixteen students had participated in the regular examination. The board has stated that the grade of one lakh nine thousand three hundred and twelve students has increased in the highest GPA of 2.41 to 2.80.

Similarly, there were 91,900 participants in the grade promotion and 31,055 candidates in the partial category.

The results of one candidate on the partial side have been canceled while six thousand three hundred and twenty candidates on the regular side have been postponed. Similarly, the results of 2982 students for grade promotion and 2188 for partial students have been postponed. 25,288 have passed the partial examination. This is 81.43 percent.

ad space

The Class 12 examination, which was supposed to be conducted from April 26, was conducted from November 26 by reducing the integer due to Corona Virus Covid 19. The exam for class 12 was only 40 percent integer. Of the remaining 60 percent, 40 percent were assessed based on Class 11 results and 20 percent were based on internal assessments.

The board had been saying that the results of the examination would be made public by mid-December last year. On the same basis, some colleges have opened applications for new admissions.

Leave a Comment

Related Post

© copyright 2016-2021 | All rights reserved by Sajilo Sanjal Power by KAJI

%d bloggers like this: