Government of Nepal, Ministry of Land Management, Cooperatives and Poverty Alleviation, Department of Survey, Min Bhawan, Kathmandu Job Vacancy for Surveyor and AMIN.
Ad No.:- 01 /2077 /078ad space
Required No:- 130
Ad No.:- 02 /2077 /078
Required No:- 242
Both Position Type of Service: Contractad space
1) Type of Examination: Publication of Short List, and Interview.
2) Age limit of the applicant: In the case of a male candidate, he has completed 18 years and not exceeding 35 years and a female candidate, he has completed 18 years and not exceeded 40 years till the last date of application or It’s employees retiring from the civil and institutional service under the Nepal Engineering Service Survey Group, the age should not exceed 60 years.
3) Place of application: downloaded from the website www.dos.gov.np.
4) Place to submit an application:
5) Last date to apply: 2077-09-24 within office hours.
6) Required Documents to be attached:ad space
7) Remuneration and Service Facility: Similar to the starting scale of permanent employees of the Government of Nepal.
8) Educational Qualification:
Surveyor:- having passed SLC or equivalent in Mathematics from a recognized educational institution and 3 years proficiency certificate in Surveyor Geomatics, or Diploma Level, or Science (Physical Group), or Geography. – Must have passed the letter level and received at least 1 year of junior training.
Amin:- he should have taken Mathematics from a recognized educational institution and obtained at least a C grade in SLC / SEE and at least 1 year of training in Surveyor Geomatics.
9) Contract period: till the end of the Ashad 2078
10) Examination Fee: (Rs. 400 in case of Surveyor and Rs. 300 in case of Amin) should be submitted to the concerned submitting office.
11) Interview Date: The interview date of the shortlisted candidates will be fixed by the department later.